Sunday 6 March 2011

First post...

I have been spending a large amount of my time designing and making and drawing for a few years now and until this point the only place where it was possible to see what I have been doing has been in my Etsy shop:

I thought it would be a good idea to start a blog firstly to archive the stuff I've made over the past few years and secondly as a place where I can put the new things I've created.

I spend quite a lot of my time making leather bags and accessories from leather that is a by product of the upholstery industry. I use mostly vintage buckles and buttons and I free-hand embroider the leather so each of the products I make is unique and they're environmentally friendly too. What's not to like?

As well as make accessories I like to draw, some of my drawing is inspired by my synesthesia, some not. I will upload some of my drawing at some point in the not too distant future. In the mean time, here's a picture of one of my bags...




No comments:

Post a Comment