Monday 7 March 2011

Christmas 2010 tiny Synesthesia sketchbook.

My friend Abbi bought me a tiny sketchbook for Christmas and to try and escape the strange boredom that only occurs at Christmas (when there's lots to do, none of it particularly engaging) I decided to fill it with drawing inspired by my synesthesia. So I put my headphones on and listened to a bit of Stereolab, Broadcast and Luke Vibert and did some drawing. I used an automatic pencil and fineliners for most of them, there's a bit of collage from a Christmas card envelope in there too. Some of the pages have holes cut in them so you can see through to the next page and elements of other drawings become part of the new ones...

























1 comment:

  1. I think I remember seeing the beginnings of this book just before Christmas - fascinating stuff. It's coming on nicely!

    ReplyDelete